Friday, February 26, 2010

The City's Best | All-Star Music

I introduce to you All-Star Music, owned by Craig Krueger.


1. How long have you worked in the wedding industry?
I've been DJing weddings since I was 18 years old...so 17 years...you can do the math on how old I am!

2. Describe your style and approach.
We are fun without being "cheesy", and aim to keep the party going without bringing much attention to ourselves...After all, it's the bride and groom's day, not ours. In that vein, we aim to customize the entire reception to their tastes and desires.

3. What sets you apart from other vendors in your expertise?
My years of experiences, for one. DJing weddings and other events for 17 years has helped me learn a lot about what it takes to help create a memorable event and it has given me a good sense of how to read the crowd when it comes to keeping a dance floor full. I also have strong desire to provide superior customer service on top of being a great DJ. Because DJing is my full-time career, I am available 24/7 to answer phone calls and emails or meet with clients. Another attribute is I have an absolute love for music... it's my passion and I think it shows!

4. What is your best piece of wedding planning advice for brides?
Before you start planning ask yourself, "What do I want to remember from my wedding day and what do I want the guests to remember?" Your answer to that question will create your priorities and everything else will fall into place.

5. Just for fun, share something unique about yourself.
I hosted my own radio station called "Sunday Night Jams" on 91FM WSUP, the campus radio station at UW-Platteville. Being involved with the show for four years helped develop my MC skills and my ability to program four entertaining hours of music. That eventually led to DJing school dances and campus events and encouraged me to start up my first DJ company. That feels like a lifetime ago, but it was a huge step toward my current position as owner of a DJ service that seems to be held in high esteem!

Chat with All-Star Music:
Ring: 414.405.3675

Craig, congrats on being one of The City's Best and thank you for sharing your talent and passion with Milwaukee brides!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for including Craig, and All-Star Music, on your list. We're honored to be considered among "The City's Best" and hope to keep it up!

    ReplyDelete