Friday, January 15, 2010

The City's Best | Introduction

Yep, it's my first video blog. I introduce to you a new blog series that is sure to be a big hit with local brides. Check it out!



What do you think, should I video blog more? Any topics you would like covered?

P.S. Just so we are all on the same page, I am not saying that the vendors featured in this series are the only great local vendors. These featured vendors are simply people that I have worked and interacted with and that I know will provide stellar service.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea. Brides will get an inside look at the vendors without actually having to meet them. Sometimes it is hard to say no to someone and this way for the shy bride she can decide before had whether this is something she would to look into.
    Thanks you are great!

    ReplyDelete