Tuesday, February 2, 2010

City Bride Style | Audey Bridesmaid Dresses

Lately my posts have been filled with motherly advice and lots of nagging but today I am sharing with you one of my new favorite style ideas in the wedding industry.

I introduce to you Audey, a designer who has embraced the idea of letting your bridesmaids rock their personal style. Audey has created a bridesmaid line that is completely customizable, allowing your ladies to choose both a top and a skirt that is flattering for them. Some of the top options include boatneck, strapless and triangle and for the bottom, pencil, circle and pleated skirts.





Aren't they so fun and beautiful? And the patterns, oh I love the patterns!

Not only will your bridesmaids look ultra stylish but they will have bonded during the designing process and will feel more comfortable on your wedding day. I love that Audey has created an experience out of bridesmaid dress shopping.

Now you want your very own Audey dress, don't you? Well, you are in luck! These dresses can be designed at Miss Ruby Boutique and if you come in on a Saturday I may be able to help you!

And, since you know I love bonus points, the designer of this line will be in Milwaukee in a couple weeks to help brides design the best dresses for their maids. Contact Miss Ruby to set up your private appointment.

Happy Designing!

No comments:

Post a Comment