Thursday, February 18, 2010

The City's Best | Petals Floral Design

I introduce to you Petals Floral Design, owned by Carrie Kroening.





1. How long have you worked in the wedding industry?
10 years, we specialize in wedding and special fresh floral design.

2. Describe your style and approach.
Every bride has a style and feeling that she wants her wedding to have. We feel that flowers are one of the signature ways to capture that. We will work with any bride and any budget and pride ourselves on great custom design and even better customer service.

3. What sets you apart from other vendors in your expertise?
We only do weddings and parties so we are familiar with venues, trends, and what will work for every budget. We custom order for each bride so the flowers are always really fresh and just what each girl wants. We work with a great deal of out of town brides and are happy to accommodate their unique needs. Our studio is home based so it allows us to offer unbelievable prices and very personal service.

4.What is your best piece of wedding planning advice for brides?
Have fun! This can be one of the most exciting times in your life embrace it and enjoy it. Hire vendors you have a connection with and feel you can trust and most of all that you enjoy working with. The planning process should be fun not a chore.

5. Just for fun, tell us something unique about yourself.
I started this business 10 years ago because I wanted to spend my life doing something I love and that I am naturally good at. This was a talent I was given and I look at it as a gift and I love sharing my gift with others. For fun and on my "spare" time I enjoy going to the park with my 3 girls, 2 young daughters and my overly friendly golden retriever.

Chat with Petals Floral Design:
Ring: 414-526-0298
Web: petalsck.com

Carrie, congrats on being one of The City's Best and thank you for sharing your talent and passion with Milwaukee brides!

No comments:

Post a Comment