Tuesday, May 25, 2010

ban.do corsages

It is very clear that I have an obsession with ban.do and I think they know it since they are always sending me goodies to my inbox. And, well, today was no different. I opened my inbox to find an email introducing ban.do corsages and really, I couldn't be more in love.





Aren't they gorgeous?! Not only are they the most adorable everyday accessory but they could totally be used on your wedding day. They are the perfect unique bridesmaid gift or they could be an alternative to real flower corsages. Real flower corsages are always gorgeous but lets be honest, they don't fit the style and design of every wedding. (think J.Crew, picnic, on the beach, on a boat, at city hall, etc.) Really, had these beauties been around on my wedding day I may have designed the entire affair around them.

Thank you ban.do for being fabulous!

1 comment:

  1. I seriously swoon over Ban.do all the time. Love their hair pieces and corsages!

    ReplyDelete