Monday, April 5, 2010

Wedding Season Fever

I typically don't post many pictures or inspiration boards on this blog and that is definitely intentional. There are already so many lovely blogs that do that so well that I would rather concentrate on straight up advice, but today is different. The weather in Milwaukee has been so incredible lately that I can't help but let my mind wander into the upcoming wedding season. I've put together some of my favorite spring time finds for you, and hopefully that will help cure my Wedding Season Fever.

The bridal gown you are about to see from J.Crew is one of my new favorites. It's so romantic and whimsical looking-perfect for a garden wedding.



This bridesmaid dress is also from J.Crew (don't be mad, I have an addiction) and would be the perfect mate to this gorgeous gown. Also, take a note to the model's shoes. Who ever decided that bridesmaid's shoes need to be open toed, sparkly or a basic pump?



Oh, and this headband! There is nothing that makes a statement more than a beautifully designed accessory. (confession: I really wanted a different headband for my wedding, designed by ban.do, but I was concerned that it may look like a crustacean on top my head, thoughts?)



Lastly, I leave you with this stunning pair of shoes. A classic ivory in color but just so feminine in design. Wouldn't you love to enjoy your first dance wearing these beauties? I sure would!



So, anyone else have Wedding Season Fever?

1 comment: