Thursday, April 1, 2010

Introducing The Wedding Boutique

So, I promise that my absence from The City Bride Blog is the result of something brand new, spectacular, and quite innovative if I do say so myself.

I {proudly} introduce to you...


I am so excited to finally be able to share with you what I have been working on lately! So, what is The Wedding Boutique? The Wedding Boutique is a luxury consulting service that offers wedding industry professionals an opportunity to see the benefits of blogging and the use of social media without having to actually manage it themselves. The Wedding Boutique is currently offering blog memberships in New York City, Chicago, Philadelphia, Houston and Los Angeles.

The reason I am so excited about The Wedding Boutique is because it truly helps all of those involved with planning a wedding. The vendors are given an opportunity and the space to collaborate with others in their area and brides can look in one place for inspiration, advice and happenings, and it's all relevant to their own city.

I also must tell you that I can't take all of the credit for this amazing new project. I have teamed up with Amanda from The Blissful Bride and our partnership is dynamite. Her personality and business experience are a perfect compliment to mine and I wouldn't have been able to make this concept come together without her. (Thanks for being so awesome, Amanda!)

Again, thanks for understanding my recent absence and I'd love to hear your thoughts about The Wedding Boutique!

2 comments: