Wednesday, March 24, 2010

City Bride Photoshoot | The Results

So, to follow up with my behind the scenes post from last week, here are the professional photos, courtesy of Molly of m three studio photography.




And, these flowers, aren't they so gorgeous?




Not only were the flowers absolutely gorgeous but so were the models. Seriously, they were troopers. It was a typical (really cold!) March day in Wisconsin and I give them so much credit for looking fabulous while freezing.





And, here is my favorite shot of the entire shoot. Yes, it is clearly a detail shot but I love the assorted glassware, lilac plates, and my inspiration for the whole design, the linen.



Thanks again to all of the vendors that participated:

florals: freshdesign
hair and makeup: a fabulous Brew City Bride, Emily
dress and accessories: Miss Ruby Boutique
linen: BBJ Linen

And of course, thank you to my assistant for the day, Melissa!

4 comments: