Friday, March 5, 2010

The City's Best | J. Invites

I introduce to you J. Invites, owned by JoAnna Gibbons.






1. How long have you worked in the wedding industry?
I have been designing wedding invitations and other products for four years.

2. Describe your style and approach.
Whether contemporary, traditional, or casual elegance is your style, we can create a one-of-a-kind look for you. We pride ourselves in creating a truly unique and remarkable experience that you and your guests will never forget. I love chandeliers and damask so those are my favorites, but by the end of the creation I usually end up loving all the invites.

3. What sets you apart from other vendors in your expertise?
What sets us apart is that we are willing to work with any budget and don't charge a custom design fee. Also what the brides seem to love that we do is create an actual paper sample of the invitation for them, if they would like before they ever even sign a contract.

4. What is your best piece of wedding planning advice for brides?
Don't feel like you have to stick to 1, 2 or 3 colors for your wedding. Many times brides come in with a swatch and want to match everything to that. I would say some of the weddings that we have done turn out best when multiple colors are used or many shades of greens or any color instead of just having everything be olive green because that is what color the dresses are.

5. Just for fun, tell us something unique about yourself.
I like to go to Barnes and Noble when I am bored and read/look at all of the bridal magazines. I just love weddings and think they are so different and beautiful every time. Hopefully soon I will be able to plan my own. :-)

Chat with J. Invites:
Ring: 414.897.2925
Twitter: @jinvites

JoAnna, congrats on being one of The City's Best and thank you for sharing your talent and passion with Milwaukee brides!


No comments:

Post a Comment