Thursday, May 6, 2010

Some Fabulous Milwaukee Venues

A bride recently asked for my recommendations for some of my favorite ceremony and receptions sites in Milwaukee and I just couldn't help but share some of them with you all.


I love Villa Terrace for its obvious beauty and mediterranean style and their garden is so lush and beautiful. Villa Terrace is perfect for smaller ceremonies and receptions (about 80 person sit down dinner) and can also be rented for photography purposes. So, you could have a beautiful engagement session there or make it one of your stops on your wedding day.



The Eisner Museum is a venue that I consider a little bit of a secret treasure. Not many people are aware of the space for events, which I think makes it that much cooler. The Eisner obviously has a lot of character of it's own, so it's great for couples looking for something a little bit out of the norm. The Eisner can also accommodate a larger guest list (up to 650!).

Edit: My mistake, apparently the Eisner has closed. So sad.. it was a great venue, and regardless of not being open, is still one of my favorites. Thanks for informing me, though!



The Iron Horse Hotel has some serious style and I am completely obsessed with their event space, The Gallery. The space is perfect for smaller more intimate affairs and has a great ambiance. As a bonus, they have a library (pictured above) filled with old wooden tables and chairs, reading lamps, and a fireplace... the perfect place for cocktails. And, the smell, seriously it smells SO good in the lobby!

Anyone else want to share their favorite spots in Milwaukee?

1 comment: