Monday, May 10, 2010

How about a pretty hanger?

On my wedding day I felt confident that I had thought of all the things I may potentially need and I was so sure I hadn't forgotten anything. Really, I thought I was totally prepared.

Then, it was time for our photographer to take my dress and get some pictures before I got into it and that's when I realized something absolutely terrible... I forgot a pretty hanger for my dress! Seriously, my beautiful gown could not be photographed hanging from a piece of plastic that could easily have been from Walmart. Luckily, I didn't worry for too long because our photographer had experienced this before and had along a pretty hanger that I could borrow. Had she not have been prepared, there is no way my dress would have looked like this...

photo courtesy of m three studio

Anyway, I recently tweeted about how brides often forget to find a pretty hanger for their dress and someone shared with me these beauties...




I wish I would have known about these fabulous hangers for my wedding, I certainly would have gotten one! Well, if I had remembered, of course!

1 comment:

  1. I cry a little inside when my brides don't have a pretty hangar. Almost makes me want to have one made for each of them for their wedding day. I think, especially when you want dress pictures, it's a great idea to have a pretty hanger!

    ReplyDelete