Thursday, December 10, 2009

Just so you know...

So, as many of you know, our website has launched this week. I am so very excited for what the future holds for City Bride and the Milwaukee wedding industry, but that’s not what this post is about.

I can’t sleep at night thinking about the Google search terms for “City Bride” and I need to set something straight. Our website is not www.city-of-brides.com, which is the first website that appears in the search. This is a mail order Russian bride service, not my beautiful website. I do not provide men with women that they can purchase for a wife. I design, plan, and execute fabulous weddings.

Thanks for listening, I feel so much better.

1 comment:

  1. Great new site Meghan. That's my next step too! Who designed your site?

    ReplyDelete