Wednesday, December 16, 2009

City Bride Style: Modern Calligraphy

Your wedding invitation (and envelope) is the first look your guests get into the fabulous wedding you are planning, so it needs to make a statement. One of the best ways to do so is to hire a calligrapher. Not only do your envelopes look gorgeous but they do so without writer’s cramp and hours spent next to a computer and printer.

I introduce you to Swoonoverit, a modern calligraphy studio.





Aren’t they beautiful?

I discovered Swoonoverit while planning our wedding and will forever be hooked. These styles are beautiful and like nothing I have ever seen before. They are perfect for the bride planning a modern wedding and are the gorgeous touch every envelope needs. Truthfully, I think they were designed just for City Brides!

Amanda is so talented and an absolute delight to work with. Her love for the wedding industry and her clients is evident in her work. The process is very simple and her level of customer service is stellar.

And, since I love bonus points, Swoonoverit also designs customized maps, signs, and tshirts. They are your one stop shop for all things hand written.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE modern calligraphy! I'm not much of an old-fashioned calligraphy fan, but the idea of incorporating these fun styles is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I just saw this and HOW SWEET ARE YOU!? Have I mentioned I love you? Thank you so much for the post - I'm simply honored. You are amazing. Thank you thank you thank you!

    ReplyDelete