Friday, November 13, 2009

Hello, I am back!

Well friends, I’ve returned and hope to never leave again!

Some of you may know me as the Recessionista Bride on Bespoke for the former The White Box of Wedding Design, but I’ve started a new journey. I am now married (more on that later) and as you can see, a new business owner.

When I heard the news of The White Box closing, I was joyful and saddened in the same breath. I was happy that my friend could find ease and comfort in her decision, but I couldn’t help but think about what I was going to do. I wasn’t ready for my career in the wedding industry to end. I love this industry, not for the glamour and frills but simply because it allows me to serve people.

I started to realize I can’t deny my passion and talent for this industry and with a little motivation from Monica and my husband, I realized that I didn’t need to leave the industry. From that moment on, I began creating the foundation for City Bride.

I am so excited to again be a part of this industry and to have the opportunity to help brides in Milwaukee plan a fun, flawless and unforgettable wedding!


Thrilled to be back!

5 comments:

  1. Hooray! I am so excited for you! You are going to rock this! If there is anything I can do to help in anyway, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo HOo! Sooo excited you are doing this! Big Congrats!

    And, thanks for the link love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice!! love the orange red and purple pink colors! so fun! congrats on your new adventure, and good luck with everything! can't wait to see your website! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to your career posts! How exciting?!

    ReplyDelete