Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Giving Thanks

I know this is a day early, but you better believe I will be soaking up family time and indulging in turkey tomorow, not writing blog a post. (sorry dear readers!)

Anyway, since there is so much to be thankful for this year I decided it deserves a post all by itself. I warn you this is a little mushy, so if you dare, read on.

I am thankful for:

The opportunity to help people as I follow my heart and dream.

The support and guidance I receive from my family.

The amazing wedding I had just 6 weeks ago.

The inspiration I find in the world and others.

The friends who gave me the confidence and energy to start a business.

My amazing husband who without a doubt will always stand by me, support me, and motivate me.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment