Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A little randomness...

For those readers who aren’t familiar with my Recessionista Series (which can be found on the right side of the blog,) I’d like to share a little more about myself. Below you’ll find a list of some of my favorite things in life and other random fun facts. Enjoy!

  • My Starbucks order is always, no matter the season, a Caramel Frappuccino. The combination of whip cream and drizzled caramel on top is absolutely amazing.


  • My wardrobe consists primarily of J.Crew and Forever 21. Yes, I know, it’s an interesting combination. I love the classic look of all the J.Crew pieces and the price of Forever 21 allows me to change out pieces often.


  • My favorite fast food restaurant is Qdoba. I always order the same thing, vegetarian nachos plus guacamole. I eat there so often I have a Qdoba Card which allows you to earn free entrees for frequent dining. It’s pathetic.


  • I have joined the rest of the tweens on earth and have become completely obsessed with the Twilight Saga. I read the entire series all in a matter of three weeks. I also secretly have a countdown to the release of New Moon... only 2 days left!


  • If you follow me on Twitter you’ll often see me tweet about my Stylist, which is really my husband. I consult him daily on my outfit, hair, etc. Not because I am not capable of looking fabulous on my own but simply because he gives me the extra confidence and approval for the day’s look. And, I promise, he doesn’t mind the nickname!


  • One of my favorite parts of a wedding is the cake. I have a serious sweet tooth and LOVE wedding cake. So, brides, if I help plan your wedding please save me a piece of cake and I promise it will keep me more focused.

Thanks for reading my random fun facts!

No comments:

Post a Comment